Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oprah, are you there!!!!!!


As I  started creating my blog, I was astonished once again by the internet and the possibilities and what you can do , blah, blah, blah... ( ooooops I've just deleted everything I wrote, please don't put a
 pressure on me, you know which kind of pressure)... as I clicked on my fav.movies "they", "this blog", "the internet", " the others" linked me to some people, to some persons OMG, OMG like we had the same fav. movies, so what? I am so annoyed right now! This was supposed to be one step more to my spiritual awakening, not just another social network. " they", ok the computer is going to find me a soul mate, friends, whatever... Aren't we desperate enough with facebook and other networks-I don't know their names? ,,,,and the people I was linked were really ugly though...Ok, enough about this, I think it's time for me to reveal the punchlines of this blog:
1. I am going to write in English,in Macedonian or maybe sometimes in Serbian or Croatian ( that's because they are the three languages, sorry five, along with Bosnian, that I can speak. The language that is chosen will not depend on anybody or anything but myself. 
Note: Sometimes I will write in Skopje's dialect. That's considered to be Macedonian too. Skopje's dialect is especially inspirational for me. You'll see why.
2. I am going to write whatever I wan't for whoever I wan't, whenever I wan't. Just to make it clear.  I am held responsible for all the misspellings and wrong punctuation done on purpose or not. I am not going to play teacher to you or to myself. I am a teacher in my real life.
3.  The hidden agenda for writing this blog is to become so famous so that Oprah would invite me to be a guest in her show. So, keep your fingers crossed. Also the motto is same as Oprah's : Live your best life!
4. I don't have a camera i.e. I had but I had to give it away to members of family whose lives are more meaningful than mine. I am not sorry, I hate taking photos and I hate to be taken photos at. As I can see so far photos and videos are an important part of one's blog. So, I'll have to do sth about that  ( I wonder what Oprah thinks about that, hmmm)
and hopefully the last 
5. I'll do my best to continue writing this blog and some of you reading it would be a real blast...
So long to the next post, very soon sth about advice and parents

Love from 
Indigochild
P.S. some idiot named Stevie (who also thinks that he is an indigochild) already used the term, supposedly not knowing that I am  a far more powerful indigochild than him... I wonder if his aura is tirquoise also, and if he is a real indigochild or he just used the term...Nevertheless you, ll find me under indigodete. Believe it or not I still don;t know my true address.

2 comments: